Tuesday 3 April 2007

The Youth of today


A little while back I was having a swift one in a local pub when a middle-aged man looking a bit flustered came in and joined the chap standing next to me at the bar.

Clearly concerned as to what was wrong with his friend, the man next to me asked if something had happened to him.

“Yeh, some little twat just threw a left-over banana at me in the market place and it knocked my glasses off”, he bemoaned.

Sniggers among the assembled throng were quickly stifled.

After a moments thought, someone offered:

“You should report that to the police”

I wondered what the hell he would say at the front desk?

“Excuse me officer, I appear to have been assaulted with a short length of tropical fruit…….”

1 comment:

TotallyUn-Pc said...

sounds like a drive by fruiting!